Covid-19 Public Advisory
All user groups please refer to the following guidelines for building usage.
- All user groups are to read the COVID 19 General Relaunch Guidelines and any other applicable Alberta Health Guidance information retrieved from alberta.ca/biz-connect as well as the site-specific procedures.
- All user groups must adhere to the Government of Alberta COVID 19 activity/event specific gathering restrictions.
- User groups are to keep a list of all participants/users to the facility daily and provide them to Rich Valley Agricultural Society upon request.
- All user groups are to use main entrance to enter the arena and use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Hockey players and/or Figure skaters are to arrive no earlier then 30 min before designated ice time and must go directly to dressing rooms. Participants are to remain in dressing rooms with door closed until which time they are entering or exiting ice surface. No spectators/parents allowed in the dressing room area.
- Hockey Players and/or Figure Skaters have 30 min to exit the facility (SHOWERING IS NOT PERMITTED) and must do so through the south doors in the center of dressing room area.
- Participants must not enter, or exit assigned dressing rooms until which time the hallway is clear of all other rental group participants.
- Access to arena lobby and spectator area will be granted at this time, with physical distancing rules in place. Spectators will not be granted access until 10 min before designated ice time and must go directly to spectator seating area. Spectators must leave facility immediately following ice time, please wait for participants outside. No waiting in facility will be permitted at this time. All minors must remain with an adult, absolutely no horseplay will be allowed in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available throughout the building. COVID information posters will be posted for your education. Personal hand sanitizer and physical distancing is recommended. If physical distancing can not be maintained, wearing of masks is recommended
- Cleaning and sanitizing of the facility common areas will be done at regular intervals.
The Rich Valley Agricultural Society thanks all users for their cooperation in following the above guidelines to keep our community safe. Guidelines will be updated as needed to COVID 19 guidelines become available.